Re: Bone Pile

The DTI programmer is useless to Brinks, or to anyone else for that
matter. CP-01 prevents the use of those old systems anyway.

This is something Brinks avoided during the mocked up hearing. Their
lawyer also said that Brinks abandoned equipment is real estate
law...the judge squinted a few times like I knew she would. It went
right over her head. I knew anything I said would be objected, and the
judge always agreed to the objections and told me to move on...what a
joke our legal system has become.

Jim Rojas