Re: Bone Pile

I did not choose to represent myself. Simple economics dictated that. A
25K+ retainer would be out of reach for most of us. Civil law is nothing
like criminal law. If it were, I would have been appointed equal
representation under the law. Since civil law is all about who has the
most money, clearly no defense even with paid council, would have mattered.

Jim Rojas