Re: Technician Wages

Any info on the settlement? I still can't find one Brinks account I
monitor or helped to takeover in the past. Maybe APX can give me some
pointers.

Have you noticed that Brinks doesn't have the balls to go after ADT or
anyone else there own size? I have been told by many ADT authorized
dealers that they takeover hundreds of ex-Brinks customers each and
every month. And I am more than sure ADT doesn't give a shit about
Brinks PSA when it comes to their numbers game.

Jim Rojas