Re: Call us ADT now.

On Apr 19, 3:21 pm, Jim <alarmi...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Apr 18, 10:55=EF=BF=BDpm, tourman <robercampb...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Because I ( and I'm obviously not the only one) wont accept that Dead
> Man Bass can steal information, can deride people, can be responsible
> for someones death, can be a convicted felon, caught too many times to
> count, lying, Bombs this Newsgroup with his website advertising,
> ridicules the installation trade and countless other nasty things that
> he continues to do, simply so he can do business here in ASA, against
> the rules that everyone ELSE abides by ......... while you sit there
> and ignore it .......

RHC: Yup !! Although he does go over the top sometimes when he lets
you get to him, he doesn't hold a candle to your performances....

> Well Bobby ..... I really enjoy the fact that in this little revealing
> post of yours,  you've disclosed your total lack of moral judgement,
> your shallowness and naivety and how insipid your thought process is.

RHC: You spelled "judgment" wrong....

> Certainly explains your idiotic business practices though.

RHC: Tell that to Revenue Canada will you; they think I'm rolling in
bucks from my business ventures.....hey, Mister Auditor, Jim says I
don't make any money, so you can let me off the hook for all those
taxes. Whadda yah mean...."no"....master Jim says so, so it must be
true...

 RHC: Ohhhh...bring it on....(pant, pant)

> Actually, since it sounds as if you've already had experience in the
> act, I would suspect that you would not be wearing any pants
> whatsoever.

RHC: Sorry to disappoint you; I don't swing that way.....(I guess we
both can't tell truth from reality.....:))