Re: Call us ADT now.

On Apr 18, 10:55=EF=BF=BDpm, tourman <robercampb...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Apr 18, 10:38 pm, Frank Olson
>

> RHC: Frank, Frank, Frank....you've got it all wrong. I love our gun
> laws; I just wish they'd transport them over to Britain where they
> belong. And I don't hate ADT; hell, I'm am ADT third party dealer (not
> by choice but by "buyout"). I just hate companies that overcharge
> consumers and provide a piss poor level of service, that's all. And as
> for RLB, I consider him a friend actually. We've met, I've enjoyed his
> company in his home, and his real life makeup is unlike his newsgroup
> persona...

> And as for master Jim, actually, I think it's going to be fun to poke
> him a lot more in the future and watch him get riled up just like a
> snake when you tease it !!! Only difference his bite has no teeth...

So let's get this straight.

Because I ( and I'm obviously not the only one) wont accept that Dead
Man Bass can steal information, can deride people, can be responsible
for someones death, can be a convicted felon, caught too many times to
count, lying, Bombs this Newsgroup with his website advertising,
ridicules the installation trade and countless other nasty things that
he continues to do, simply so he can do business here in ASA, against
the rules that everyone ELSE abides by ......... while you sit there
and ignore it .......

You're going to "poke ME alot more" to (mistakenly) "watch me get
riled up"..... ?????

Ummmmm because ....... because ahh "you met him and enjoyed his
company in his home and his real life makeup is unlike his newsgroup
persona..."   ?????

Well Bobby ..... I really enjoy the fact that in this little revealing
post of yours,  you've disclosed your total lack of moral judgement,
your shallowness and naivety and how insipid your thought process is.

Certainly explains your idiotic business practices though.

> > > doubt someone like you will ever be " shoving anything up my ass".
>
> > ewwwwww! =EF=BF=BDI should hope so.
>
> RHC: Ohhhh...bring it on....(pant, pant)

Actually, since it sounds as if you've already had experience in the
act, I would suspect that you would not be wearing any pants
whatsoever.