Re: Call us ADT now.

tourman wrote:

> RHC: Frank, Frank, Frank....you've got it all wrong. I love our gun
> laws; I just wish they'd transport them over to Britain where they
> belong.

I love RLB.  I just wish he'd get transported to Israel where he belongs.

> And I don't hate ADT; hell, I'm am ADT third party dealer (not
> by choice but by "buyout").

We don't do a lot of take-overs.  We do get a lot of referrals from
existing customers.  We also deal with a number of property managers and
wind up with the service contracts whenever they take over a new
building.  Strange thing is that most Stratas and building owners seem
to stick with us even if the wind up changing property managers.  I like
that scenario better because it often gets our foot in the door and once
they discover our great service, we wind up having to buy two more
service vans and hire two more guys.

> I just hate companies that overcharge
> consumers and provide a piss poor level of service, that's all.

So you feel the need to provide your customers with "free" service...

> And as
> for RLB, I consider him a friend actually. We've met, I've enjoyed his
> company in his home, and his real life makeup is unlike his newsgroup
> persona...

So is every other "snake oil salesman".  He's a two faced piece of
slime.  I wouldn't give him the time of day (let alone want to spend
time talking to him face to face) and that's only because of his
newsgroup persona.  Believe it or not, Graham actually got me to call
him a couple of times.  I didn't particularly enjoy the experience.

> And as for master Jim, actually, I think it's going to be fun to poke
> him a lot more in the future and watch him get riled up just like a
> snake when you tease it !!! Only difference his bite has no teeth...
>
>>> doubt someone like you will ever be " shoving anything up my ass".
>> ewwwwww!  I should hope so.
>
> RHC: Ohhhh...bring it on....(pant, pant)

Disgusting.  There are other newsgroups for that, you know!  ;-)