Re: eol dsc1550

Hmmmm....why bother having a keypad if he's not using any of the zones on
the DSC for detection but merely for powering the pirs?
What panel in existence doesn't have power to run a few pirs, that he has to
use a different panel as a power supplyWhat's powering the cellular?

...whole thing sounds goofy.

--
**Crash Gordon**