Re: ADT Strikes Again

On Apr 13, 1:21 am, Frank Olson
<use_the_email_li...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I brive a dus wrote:
>
> > Canucks will never be accused of being math wizards.
>
> I never said we were.  "Don't eat the counting beans."  (favourite
> expression of my son's Grade Two Arithmetic teacher)

> >> You're not a bigot.  You're a troll.  <ducking> <
>
> > Troll is such an ugly word. I make no mention of RFI or author posts
> > supporting weapons bans.
> > I prefer opportunistic inflammatory conversationalist.
>
> An OIC...  You're also very Democratic in your general demeanor.  That
> makes you a DOIC. <

Don't ever accuse me of being a Taxocrat. You'd see Campbell at
Michael Moorer's birthday bash before you'd ever see me pull the lever
supporting a DemocraP

> >> Howz the wife & munchkin? <
>
> > All is well here, thanks for asking. What's new with you and your
> > grandson?
>
> Gonna be two in July.  I don't know where the time goes.  He's lately
> discovered our cat.  Cool thing is he gets down on all fours and they
> stare at each other for minutes at a time.  She meows at him and he
> talks some Martian lingo no one else can understand, but apparently she
> does.  Who'd a guessed our cat's from Mars!  Jack, this may explain a
> lot of things about them critters. <

Oh just wait until he tries to say kitty. Is he grabbing at females
yet? My boy thinks it's his God given right to touch any woman's ass
that wanders close enough to him, and Lord help them if they have big
bazongas.