Re: ADT Strikes Again

I brive a dus wrote:

> Canucks will never be accused of being math wizards.

I never said we were.  "Don't eat the counting beans."  (favourite
expression of my son's Grade Two Arithmetic teacher)

>>> Do you believe I am a bigot because I call the colored folks hambones,
>>> shit skins, or mooncrickets, Frank?
>> You're not a bigot.  You're a troll.  <ducking> <
>
> Troll is such an ugly word. I make no mention of RFI or author posts
> supporting weapons bans.
> I prefer opportunistic inflammatory conversationalist.

An OIC...  You're also very Democratic in your general demeanor.  That
makes you a DOIC.

>> Howz the wife & munchkin? <
>
> All is well here, thanks for asking. What's new with you and your
> grandson?

Gonna be two in July.  I don't know where the time goes.  He's lately
discovered our cat.  Cool thing is he gets down on all fours and they
stare at each other for minutes at a time.  She meows at him and he
talks some Martian lingo no one else can understand, but apparently she
does.  Who'd a guessed our cat's from Mars!  Jack, this may explain a
lot of things about them critters.