Re: An email from yoursecuritysource.com's hosting provider

I am a fat sack (250 lbs plus and at least a 40 inch waist) so my outfits
would be way to big for you. Sorry.
I am jealous though. A 36 inch waist? I bet all the boys fight over you! For
me I couldn't even get Larry Craig to put his foot under my stall, even if I
reached down there and grabbed it.