Re: An email from yoursecuritysource.com's hosting provider

On Oct 23, 3:11 am, Frank Olson
<use_the_email_li...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Nomen Nescio wrote:
> > Ask them to identify the specific copyrighted work to which they are
> > referring, by title.  Obviously you cannot remove an allegedly copyrighted
> > work unless they tell you specifically what it is.
>
> > Then ask them for proof that the person or entity that has filed the
> > complaint is the owner of the copyright, or the authorized agent of the
> > copyright owner.
>
> My Lawyer said the same thing...  almost to a word.

RHC: What is it with these idiots. I have a link up on my website but
it doesn't work because I don't have the space to house the Techman
files. These guys are a real bunch of bad actors ! Frank, may I have
your permission to set the hyperlink on my site to lead to the link on
your site that gives access to this file ?