An email from yoursecuritysource.com's hosting provider

Dear Mr. Frank Olson,

It was brought to our attention that a particular copyright material has
been posted on your website.
The posting Tech-Help Release 11/2007 By Jim Rojas at Tech-Man.com
(http://yoursecuritysource.com/faqs.htm)
is under Preliminary Injunction for disseminating or publicizing Brink's
trade secrets and/or instructions
for circumventing the lockout codes that protect Brink's security system
control panels.  Under our terms
and conditions (http://www.ehosting.ca/terms.php---> 1.0 Use of Services
section B), "Mecca does not permit
Subscriber to host third party copyrighted materials without appropriate
permission and/or illegal materials,
including but not limited to text, audio and video clips. Mecca reserves
the right to terminate the
Subscriber's account and charge the Subscriber $12/GB/month should we
notice that the Subscriber is conducting
the stated activities with our Service;"

At this time, we kindly ask you to remove this page by October 23, 2007.

Here's my response (copied to Jim):

There is no Brinks copyrighted material in the Tech-Help software.
Brinks does not manufacture their own panels.  All material related
to any Brinks panels is copyrighted by the panel manufacturers (Scantronics
and Honeywell).  This information is freely available on the web at a
number
of different websites (including the manufacturers of the equipment) which
allow me to disseminate it.  There are no instructions on circumventing the
lock out codes of these panels.  The installation manuals refer to the
DEFAULT
installer codes which Brinks (and any other good security installer)
would change.
There are NO BRINKS LOCKOUT CODES PUBLISHED OR ON DISPLAY IN THE
TECH-MAN SOFTWARE.
There is no way anyone reading these instructions would be able to
circumvent Brinks
(or any other manufacturer?s) equipment.  If you have any questions
related to this
subject, please be advised that you should download the software
yourself and run it.
It is the intellectual property of Jim Rojas at http://www.tech-man.com.
  The
injunction against Jim and his website (http://www.tech-man.com) does in
no way include
my company or any other Canadian based organization.  Please ask Mr.
Rojas at
jrojas@xxxxxxxxxxxx who will confirm that I have his permission to post
this material
on my website at http://www.yoursecuritysource.com.   There is no legal
action pending
against my company from Brinks and I have received no other formal
notification that
such is pending.  I will keep you informed, but in the mean time,
http://www.yoursecuritysource.com remains MY intellectual property and
nothing I have
posted on it is either restricted or violates the copyrights of any
other person,
corporation or government body.

Please forward this response to the indivual(s) who contacted you and
have them
contact me directly if they have any questions or concerns.

Thank you.

Regards,
Frank Olson