Re: An email from yoursecuritysource.com's hosting provider

"Never do anything against conscience
even if the state demands it."
Albert Einstein

These guys are really something else. I believe if you said you were hosting
the material from Jim's site via smoke signals, I believe that they would
actually be up there not only trying to piss on the fire to put it out, but
sending legal notice to The Meteorological Service of Canada for not
preventing the wind from spreading the information.

To me this is nothing more now than a simple temper tantrum by Brink's legal
representation, to be precise a loss of mental balance or composure, esp. by
an outburst of anger or irritation. Someone at Brinks needs to ask for a
refund, and then find an unruly three year old at any super market to work
as a replacement for what they have now.

When is Brink's legal representation going to focus on real legal issues,
like showing some sort of loss for any of the activities Brinks is trying to
prevent? And when is there going to be any sort of sane balance between the
value of the loss and the cost of the remedy? For a man of Mr. Sableman's
age, education and experience I would not expect this, his efforts to date
strike me a purely sophomoric.

"Freedom is the power
to live as you will.
Who then lives as he wills?"