Re: An email from yoursecuritysource.com's hosting provider

Roland Moore wrote:
> "Never do anything against conscience
> even if the state demands it."
> Albert Einstein
>
> These guys are really something else. I believe if you said you were hosting
> the material from Jim's site via smoke signals, I believe that they would
> actually be up there not only trying to piss on the fire to put it out, but
> sending legal notice to The Meteorological Service of Canada for not
> preventing the wind from spreading the information.

I "believe" you're right.  It's sort of become a runaway train.

> To me this is nothing more now than a simple temper tantrum by Brink's legal
> representation, to be precise a loss of mental balance or composure, esp. by
> an outburst of anger or irritation. Someone at Brinks needs to ask for a
> refund, and then find an unruly three year old at any super market to work
> as a replacement for what they have now.

Actually, I believe Brinks isn't being all that "honest" with their
legal council.  When you get someone with Mr. Sableman's background
putting forth untruthful statements in written presentations to a
Federal Court, I'd say that's pretty serious business.  Perhaps he
should be paying more attention to this Newsgroup than listening to
whomever is feeding him the inaccurate information on Jim's website and
"raison d'etre".

> When is Brink's legal representation going to focus on real legal issues,
> like showing some sort of loss for any of the activities Brinks is trying to
> prevent?

They can't, because there simply isn't any.  Jim is a "scape-goat" for
someone at Brinks that desperately wants to keep his job by blowing
smoke all over to cover his own inadequacies.

> And when is there going to be any sort of sane balance between the
> value of the loss and the cost of the remedy?

Brinks has bucks.  Lots of them.  They can sue every dealer from
Guatemala to the northern-most tip of Baffin Island and still have
enough left over to pay their legal expenses, the CEO, and a few techs
(that drive their vans home).

> For a man of Mr. Sableman's
> age, education and experience I would not expect this, his efforts to date
> strike me a purely sophomoric.

As I said earlier, I don't think Mr. Sableman has been dealt a fair hand
by Brinks.  It's kinda like when someone sends you into a boxing ring
wearing woolen mittens instead of the proper gloves.

> "Freedom is the power
> to live as you will.
> Who then lives as he wills?"
> Cicero