Re: An email from yoursecuritysource.com's hosting provider

I wonder what the Sableman & Company budget is? $100K?

All I know is that they reached $35K a few months ago. They should be at
about $50K by now. If I had that kind of money, I'd put a new roof on my
doublewide trailer, and get my 1974 Ford Pinto repainted a canary
yellow, with red flames.

Jim Rojas