Re: The fire experts at it again

I have 2 more treatements to go then surgery some time december or jan
doctors seems optomistic for me
I just hope my brother fireman jeff  32 with young children makes it he has
non hodkiss lymphma and has been given till christmas if he does not get a
bone marrow transplant were having a speghetti dinner for his family on 18th
to help with the costs.