Re: Google Robert L Bass

Robert L Bass wrote:
>> bass's alot smarter than the rest of you guys.
>
> Probably so.  More importantly, I've never done anything so low as to
> post someone else's SSN online.

No, but you have filed false complaints with the EMPLOYERS of more than
one of your adversaries (and for nothing more than telling you to shut
up, and calling you "Fat Ass Bass").  Mike S (for years) posted far
worse than Graham ever could (or that gal from the aviation group).
You've lied, posted complaints on a competitor's website (while posing
as a regular here), hidden behind anonymous news servers to post
messages that are way beyond common decency, called people liars and
cowards because you decided they deserved your "special treatment" for
no other reason than they didn't agree with what you were doing...  The
list goes on....

> Then again, the posters who did so have
> no ethics.

When it comes to scumbags like you?  "Ethics" are for civilized people,
not for worms and pondscum like you.

> Yet they say "just deserts."  Right.

That should read "just desserts", but I know Jim well enough to know
what he meant.

>> he uses his real name on usenet.
>
> I make no effort to hide behind aliases like these vermin.

Of course not.  Deja News and Tera News don't take any "effort" at all.

> As is
> readily apparent however, when you use your real name there is always
> the possibility of someone with the morals of Olson, Jiminex or Morgan
> doing something like this.

Pot, Kettle, Black, Basshole.  Pot, Kettle, Black.