Re: Google Robert L Bass

> bass's alot smarter than the rest of you guys.

Probably so.  More importantly, I've never done anything so low as to
post someone else's SSN online.  Then again, the posters who did so
have no ethics.  Yet they say "just deserts."  Right.

> he uses his real name on usenet.

I make no effort to hide behind aliases like these vermin.  As is
readily apparent however, when you use your real name there is always
the possibility of someone with the morals of Olson, Jiminex or
Morgan doing something like this.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass