Re: Google Robert L Bass

On Nov 14, 1:10?pm, "Doug" <n...@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Are you familiar with the term "own goal"
>
> Doug
>
> --
>
> "Just Looking" <nos...@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> > It should be the purpose of the folks working in this industry to prevent
> > crime, not facilitate it. Having had the unfortunate experience of
> > identity
> > theft, I can assure you it is not a benign crime. Notwithstanding your
> > animus towards Bass, I would hope that you would not wish that fate on
> > anyone, including Bass. Bass is not a public person, although he runs an
> > on
> > line business. Bass does things many here seem not to like. I don't think
> > that is reason enough for showing a lapse in good judgment on your part by
> > re-posting what you found elsewhere here. Making yourself even a tiny part
> > of a potential identity theft crime shouldn't be a goal for anyone.
>
> > "Frank Olson" <use_the_email_li...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
> > message
> >> Helping Robert any which way I can.
>
> >> <====================================>
Bass Home Electronics
Sales: 941-925-8650
Fax: 941-870-3252
Tech Support: 941-866-1100
DOB:  September 19, 1949
SIN:  144-44-1945
Eye Color:  Brown
Height:  71 inches
FBI Number:  00509382G
FDLE Number: 01331653
4883 Fallcrest Circle
Sarasota ? Florida ? 34233

Not really but I am familiar with the term .......... Just deserts!