Re: Google Robert L Bass

I did repost your information accidentally when I replied (protested) to the
original post. My apologies. It was not meant to be mean spirited or piling
on.
These are the same guys that give you the raspberries for posting an
otherwise commonly known log in to a commercial web site? Amazing! If these
guys lived around here and did this to someone in the same state there could
be an officer of the law at their doorstep. If any of them had their
identity compromised I am sure they wouldn't be so smug about it all.