Re: The fire experts at it again

"Nick Markowitz Jr." wrote:

> I have 2 more treatements to go then surgery some time december or
> jan doctors seems optomistic for me.  I just hope my brother
> fireman jeff  32 with young children makes it he has non hodkiss
> lymphma and has been given till christmas if he does not get a bone
> marrow transplant were having a speghetti dinner for his family on
> 18th to help with the costs.

My older brother (the one Leuck thinks is my son) also went through
it.  He had the identical cancer to mine -- same type, same location
and same cause.  By the time they found it he was stage IV.  It went
from the lung to the brain and the lymphatic system.  After brain
surgery the doctor came out and said the surgery was a success but he
wouldn't live more than 2-5 months.  That was about 9 or 10 years
ago.  Mike's still around and he's cancer free.

My wife and I are praying for you.  I don't know if/what you believe
but this is one of those rare instances where I agree with Olson.
Don't give up.

--

Regards,
Robert