The fire experts at it again

Well I finnaly got to see the fire system that was installed at my wifes
church by one of the big prominant alarm companys here in pittsburgh and i
would be embarrased and horrified to put my name on it. wire sloppily hung
all over the place and not properly secured and that goes for the conduit
and instead of using addressable smokes off the vista 128 panel they ran 4
wire smokes everywhere meaning extra cables every where what an embaarssment
the only reason ifigure they do not use addressable is becuse none of there
installers and techs are smart enough to use them . yea but they go around
calling them selves the fire alarm experts in pittsburgh and there the same
company that hanged a bull rope down a shaft to install fire wiring on it.