Re: Google Robert L Bass

Sorry to hear about your mother. I never read any of what Bass wrote or did
in that regard. I never thought of Bass as a saint, or myself as one either
for that matter. I think that until Jim gets a little further down the road,
it might be a good idea to avoid anything that could even remotely have a
chance at harming him any more.