Re: Happy Belated Birthday, Robert L Bass

The only Bass I have seen is one who is a hell bent lefty that can't stand
anything Bush says or does. I have seen posts, a while back to be sure,
where he wants to start fresh, so I assume there is some remorse over
something. For a time it seemed he was facing an end he was not too welcome
to see. All that seems to have passed so whatever the old Bass was is
returning after all. Nothing he writes ever seems to pass without comment,
so if I miss something I am certain it will be pointed out by many others. I
will receive my education on Bass, even if not actually at the hands of
Professor Bass himself.