Re: Bob L

"Jim Rojas" <jrojas@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:47339bd0$0$26479$88260bb3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> You got it all wrong Frank. Brinks already proved in a Federal
> Court of Law that all anonymous ASA postings are from Jim
> Rojas...get with the program dude.

Technically speaking, that is true, Jim.  When they make statements
to the court, true or otherwise, and you fail to respond in
accordance with court rules, their claims go forward unchallenged.
As far as the court is concerned they're right.  We all know that
they're wrong and that you should have won the case.  But by choosing
not to show up or hire representation, you lost by default.  I
understand that the costs are outrageous. but the court doesn't care
about that.  This is how crooked mega-businesses steam roller little
guys like you all the time.  What I can't understand is why you chose
not to go to the contempt hearing.  Do you realize the judge can
issue a bench warrant for your arrest?  They can also seize your
assets (except your home, of course) to pay off the judgments.

Alienating the federal judge hasn't exactly helped your case either.
Why let these guys do this to you?  If you wanted, you could have
easily beaten them.  Their case is as flimsy and baseless as an Olson
flame.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass