Re: Bob L

Robert L Bass spewed more nonsense:

> Asked and answered numerous times before.

Your "word" means nothing, Bass.  You've yet to prove I lied about
anything.  You're scum, Bass.  And when you can't get win through honest
debate, you hide behind anonymous news servers like the coward you are
to post your rubbish.

>>> No need to worry, Olson.  You're not on anyone's guest list.
>>
>> I'm glad to hear I'm not on yours.
>
> Always happy to oblige.
>
>>> They seem to be winning without any help.  I notice that despite your
>>> pretenses here you took down Jim's material.
>>
>> Pardon me?  What "material" are you talking about?
>> http://www.yoursecuritysource.com/faqs.htm.  Read it again.  I doubt
>> we'll see your apology.
>
> You put that back up fast.

It was never "down".

> Brinks' lawyers peruse this newsgroup
> looking for evidence to hurt Jim Rojas.

Isn't that just pathetic??  You "cruise" the group for much the same
reason (looking for ways to hurt people that don't agree with you)...

> I'm sure you'll be hearing from
> them if you keep it there.

Bring 'em on.  There's nothing whatsoever in this version of Tech-Help!
that is the least bit offensive to anyone and there's certainly no
Brinks IP there (there never was to begin with).  Sableman's not
interested in "facts" or the truth, though.  In fact, the two of you are
so much alike in this one respect, it proves conclusively that you must
have spawned from the same swamp sludge.

> Much as I hate seeing what they're doing to
> Jim, it will be a pleasure reading your financial obituary.

As if that will *ever* happen...  Their only "weapon" is innuendo, lies,
and deceit.  Which also happens to be *your* modus operandi as well.

>>> That's one of the differences between you and Rojas.  He may be wrong
>>> in his approach and it will likely him but at least he has the
>>> courage to stand up to them.  You're not just a lowlife, lying
>>> fraud.  You're also a coward.
>>
>> And you are a *BLIND*, lowlife, lying fraud, Bass.  You're also a
>> miserable scum sucking swine.  I doubt you'll have the guts to apologize.
>
> For noting that you had earlier taken the page down?  Right, sure.

It was never "down", Bass.  You simply forgot to "refresh" your browser
and then, in classic Bass style, you open your fat hole to spew more
nonsense.