Re: Break in charge?

It may be the local office has to get approval from the head office before
authorizing a chargeable service call, the local manager may have been
concerned at not following their corporate policy rather than the cost of a
service call.

Hindsight is 20-20, but you probably should have called first and explained
that you were sending out a tech to do a courtesy call and there would be no
charge for the service call.

Doug