Re: Break in charge?

You are correct about the typical chain of events for service calls. However
this particular customer lets the manager or assistant authorize service
calls. The point I was making is more about their behavior. Although they
were busy, in the end these guys seemed to be acting more like we caught one
of them instead of a bad guy.