Re: WTB harsh envir motion

> I'm looking for a motion that will work in a damp
> basement. This is the third one to replace in two
> years. The contacts keep getting messed up
> from the moisture. Preferably something ADI
> sells thats dependable . Thank you in advance

Dave,

As Jack Stevens already mentioned, Crow has
some reliable outdoor rated detectors.  I've used
Crow detectors with good results in outdoor
locations.  We sell a fair number of their "D&D"
model online.  So far none have come needed
warranty service.

Here's a URL for detailed specs on the unit.
Prices on the site are retail.  Dealer price will
be between 20% and 25% less, depending
on your volume.
http://www.bassburglaralarms.com/crow_dd_4911_prd1.htm

--