Re: Intresting alarm Commercail Cleveland TV

"Nick Markowitz Jr." <nick-markowitz@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Kind of figured it was a lick and stick outfit.
> Oh well glad Im not in residential field.
> I enjoy watching the companys that play the residential game blow each
> others brains out around here.
> It gets even funnier  and tragic when they think they can all of a sudden
> tacle commercail and industrial.

I've pretty much decided I'll only do custom residential anymore.  I won't
work on anymore tract housing projects.  What a nightmare.  Even semi
customs are still just tract houses with a fancy name.

Hell, most builder's custom homes are just some of their larger tract houses
built on a single lot instead of in a development.