Re: Robert L Bass - liar extraordinaire

>> While it is copyright enfringement (infringement
>> - check spelling) it (is) not hurting us in any way.
>
> Sounds like your blather is bugging her more
> than anything Bass did. Who cares about this
> stuff anyway? Find another windmill.

This guy hasn't had a conversation with anyone.
He's making it up.  Look at the time frame.

> 1) Bass has zit on his nose and refuses to pop it.

No fair peaking.

> 2) Bass passed gas and blamed it on the dog
> again.

The dog tried to blame me last time he did it so
all's fair.

> 3) Bass and Hillary had an affair and Bass runs
> to Brazil to avoid Bill's wrath.

Bill was delighted that I kept her busy for 19 hours
(my usual) so he could sneak out for a box of
cigars.

> 4) Bass is smarter than I am and every time I
> screw with him he proves it.

Even when I don't answer he proves it by himself.

> 5) Bass has more money than I do and every
> time I screw with him he rubs it in.

Naah-na-na-naaa-nah.

> 6) Bass may be dying but he feels like living all
> the time; I may be living, but I feel like I am
> dying all the time.

You have to enjoy every day since you don't really
know if you have tomorrow.

> 7) Bass is an unfair person, he never lets me
> win (without telling me he is letting me win).

Does he think he's winning something when I
don't respond at all, sometimes for weeks on
end?  I wonder who gives out the prizes.  :^)

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics