Re: Robert L Bass - liar extraordinaire

>While it is copyright enfringement (infringement - check spelling) it (is)
>not hurting us in any way.

 Sounds like your blather is bugging her more than anything Bass did. Who
cares about this stuff anyway? Find another windmill.

1) Bass has zit on his nose and refuses to pop it.
2) Bass passed gas and blamed it on the dog again.
3) Bass and Hillary had an affair and Bass runs to Brazil to avoid Bill's
wrath.
4) Bass is smarter than I am and every time I screw with him he proves it.
5) Bass has more money than I do and every time I screw with him he rubs it
in.
6) Bass may be dying but he feels like living all the time; I may be living,
but I feel like I am dying all the time.
7) Bass is an unfair person, he never lets me win (without telling me he is
letting me win).