Re: Robert L Bass - liar extraordinaire

Roland Moore wrote:

> Sounds like your blather is bugging her more than anything Bass did. Who
>cares about this stuff anyway?

Just another documented lie, that's all.  I'm sure if your copyrighted
work was being used without authorization you might care.

>Find another windmill.

You're in no position to tell me what to do.  The is an .alt group,
there are no mods.  I can do whatever I like.  If you don't like it
filter me, or leave.

>1) Bass has zit on his nose and refuses to pop it.
>2) Bass passed gas and blamed it on the dog again.
>3) Bass and Hillary had an affair and Bass runs to Brazil to avoid Bill's
>wrath.
>4) Bass is smarter than I am and every time I screw with him he proves it.
>5) Bass has more money than I do and every time I screw with him he rubs it
>in.
>6) Bass may be dying but he feels like living all the time; I may be living,
>but I feel like I am dying all the time.
>7) Bass is an unfair person, he never lets me win (without telling me he is
>letting me win).

Don't be so hard on yourself, assclown.