Re: ONLY 5 SPOTS LEFT!! MAKE $2000 - $4000 A WEEK WITH THIS SOFTWARE!

Nivin <nivin.thanabalan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in

> I'm tired of seeing good people throw away
> their money on programs that don't work
> as advertised.
>
> [...]

Yes!  Throw away your money on useful things,
like:

    	[You can't say "ho's" anymore, so you
    	must either somberly say "long-handled
    	perpendicular-bladed garden tools" or
    	"whores"]

    	and beer!

--

As the light changed from red to green,
green to yellow, and then back to red again... and again...

Is it nothing more than a bunch of honking and yelling?

Sometimes it certainly seems that way!