Re: Intresting alarm Commercail Cleveland TV

On May 29, 6:50=EF=BF=BDpm, "Mark Leuck" <m..le...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> "micr0" <m...@xxxxxx> wrote in message

> > got um here too. =A02 way verified response, which they say is preferred
> > by police and much better than other alarm companies. =A0as if they are
> > the only ones to verify!
>
> I don't know much about that company but we deal with a lot of 2-way voice
> installations and it is preferred by police in many cities requiring
> verified response

So how does that work?

The alarm goes off, central calls the premise, and listens in. If they
don't hear anything ....... what?  the police arent called or they are
called ..... but they don't respond?

Would  "mmmmelrrph!"   "mmmmelrph!"      or   "Gaaaaaahgh! "

qualify as a verified alarm or response?

Could be someone gagged calling for help ...... or the 2 year old who
picked up the phone.

Or mommy is bound and gagged and the 2year old picked up the phone.

Or it could be Frank, without his teeth in, trying to give the code
word.