Re: New House Alarm - Am I locked out?

I don't believe it matters what the original alarm contract did or didn't
state, you are not a party to that contract. Your source of relief, if you
deem it worth pursuing would be the seller of the home unless he/she
disclosed that the alarm system was either excluded from the sale or that it
was non-functional. The seller in turn may be able to obtain relief from the
party that sold him/her the alarm.
I doubt the alarm company has any legal obligation to you.

Doug