Re: DSC LCD5500 Message Programming Question

"Roland Moore" <roland@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> I think the factory rep for eacg product line could give the best answer
for
> these questions.
>
> The DSC rep says 90 persent of his customers do keypad programming
> The Bosh rep says 90 perscent do download programming.
> I never asked the Napco or Honeywell rep. what their numbers are.

Bosch techs would have to do 90% downloading since until the 6412/4412 only
the 2000 series panels were keypad programmable and the only alternative was
buying expensive programmers, Honeywell says the same thing as DSC, same
with pre-GE ITI and Caddx.

Not everyone carries a laptop and modem