Re: Church told to hang own fire panel

> I frequently field calls from customers whose
> systems were professionally installed.  Most
> of the questions have to do with how to
> reset a trouble condition.  Presumably, they
> have not been properly instructed in the use
> and care of thewir systems by the dealers.

persumably they haven't read the manual either, huh?  or can't find one
online even though all manufacturers have them available. do read this
tripe before sending?

> Those calls are so common that we have to
> shut off the phones at night just to get some
> rest.

oh, that's why bass never answers his phone guys.  it's our fault.  all
of our customers are calling him for tech advise. hahahahaha

>OTOH, I almost never get that kind of
> call from a DIYer, presumably because they
> understand their systems better than
> customers of paid installers.

maybe because you have the phone turned off, schmucko.  instead they
come here to post their questions along with " we can't reach him online
or on the phone"

>>> No reply, eh?
>> Seemed rhetorical...
>
> No, it was a valid question.  You tried to prove a
> point by saying that some official regularly agrees
> with you.  In the next breath you admit he never
> does.  So which is it?  Does he regularly agree
> with you or has the subject never come up?

this coming from a guy who "gets calls all the time"  while he also "
turns off his phones" u r losing it nappy headed basshoe