Re: Church told to hang own fire panel

>>> At least until the fire marshall yellow-tags it
>>
>> So far that has not happened.  I've been
>> catering to DIY for 9 years online and 30
>> total years in the business.
>>
>> Perhaps Leuck is better acquainted with
>> yellow tags on his own installations?
>
> That has never happened with my installs...

Uh-huh.  Amd yet the first thing you thought
of was that.  Hmm.  Next you'll tell us you're
a pilot...

> and over the years I've been back to many
> of them, you on the other hand could never
> tell since you've not been out to any of your
> DIY'er fire installations...

Well, as usual you're wrong.  I've visited a
number of my DIY clients' sites over the years.
I actually have quite a few local customers
who have installed their own security, fire and
CCTV systems.  The surprising thing for me
in this business is the number of companies
that have chosen to buy access control and
commercial fire alarm systems and use their
own employees to install them.  It's nice that
the laws allow that virtually everywhere.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics