Re: Church told to hang own fire panel

>>>You go to Radio Shack?
>>
>>I have, when the need for a particular item comes
>>up in the middle of an instal...
>

> That explains a lot.

Like I know where to go to find resistors or diodes?

They are things that go in electronic circuits... never mind... probably
beyond you...

>>Where else would a layman go to figure out
>>how to do a discharge test and what he/she
>>needs to do it?
>

> You learned your trade at Radio Shack?

No.  But if I were an DIY and ran across a term such as "discharge test"
and saw that I needed to do it to complete an inspection the web site
guy told me I would have no problem taking care of on my own then the
that is a likely place to go.

>>>Hmm.  Which is it?  Does he love it or hasn't
>>>he ever seen it?  Oh, wait.  You were kidding.
>>>About the entire post or just this?
>

> No reply, eh?

Seemed rhetorical.  Unlike you, I don't make comments or invent stories
just to get reactions so your question didn't appear to require an
answer since it is obvious to everyone else that the sarcasm was meant
for that paragraph.

That whoosh sound was the joke going over your head.