Re: New House Alarm - Am I locked out?

> how'd they do that if they don't have and
> have never had a business relationship?

T%hey ripped off the prior owner.  No one is
claiming they ripped off the new owner.  He's
just another victim of their scam.

> now the previous homeowner might have
> ripped him off...

More likely the previous owner never knew
what dirty tricks they were pulling on him and
whoever would buy the house.

> but I don't expect the facts to alter your spiel...

You've consistently ignored the facts which
the victim posted here, repeatedly insisting
on things which even the crooked alarm company
says are not so.

> like I said you just badmouth legit alarmcos...

Like I said, the alarm company in question is
crooked.  If you think their behavior qualifies
them as legitimate, that's not my problem.

> because you can't be one what with that
> unfortunate felony conviction and all.

I held an alarm contractor's license for many
years until I sold my company.  I'm able to do
more and make a better living running an
online alarm and home automation store now
than I possibly could by going back to your
of work.  I wish you much success in your end
of the trade though I have no desire to go back
to it.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass