Re: OT Crowding the Interesection DOES NOT get you out there any faster...

My ex would always be by my side when I was in the hospital. I would always
have these terrible dreams about being undewater too long. Whenever I woke
up choking or coughing  she would be there with a smile; and a pillow in
hand. What an angel. I'll never find another, she was one of a kind. Some
guys say that there are plenty like her though.