Re: Crowding the Interesection DOES NOT get you out there any faster...

"Mark Leuck" <m..leuck@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> "Bob La Londe" <nospam@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> >
>> > Riding in Brazil I notice that many cagers will
>> > actually give "motos" a little space to glide
>> > past them though they all drive like Mario
>> > Andretti.
>>
>> I have not been all over the world, but the few places I've been tell me
> US
>> drivers seem to be the worst.  Same from other folks I know who have been
>> few more places.
>
> It sounds like you haven't been to Mexico then Bob :)

I've been in Mexico a lot recently.  Just finished a major video retrofit on
a video system there, but then rural Mexico may be better than Mexico city
or other areas.  The biggest problem I found was the crowded little two
lanes in the border towns and all the tourists that don't know how to drive.

--
Current Rides (Yuma, Az)
2005 VN1600B2 Kawasaki Vulcan Mean Streak