Re: the police was dispatched to ... the wrong house

>> The CS' contribution to the problem is in
>> failing to monitor Caller ID.
>
> The original poster said they didn't receive
> a Caller ID, that doesn't mean they don't
> monitor it, Caller ID is not as reliable and
> consistent as you think

You don't know what I think.  The only fact we
have is that the CS says they didn't have Caller
ID information.  If they did monitor but no ICLID
data was received or the data was unreadable,
they would have said so.  Therefore, it is most
reasonable to conclude they are not monitoring
Caller ID.

> In your world no but in the real world yes

You're the one living in a fantasy world where
Bush is leading us to victory after victory and
all professional alarms are wonders of modern
rocket science, etc.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass