Re: the police was dispatched to ... the wrong house

We don't really know if his account is contract monitored via a dealer or
owned by the central station, If he's contract monitored through a dealer
then yes he's doing all the work that the dealer should be doing and if it's
through the central station thats another story however it's not their fault
someone else is sending on his account number

Either way the CS did the only thing they could do and dispatch, it prevents
liability issues in the long run

"Roland More" <NoSpamroland@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> When something like that happens most alarm dealers I know drop everything
> and get to the bottom of the issue. It seems the homeowner is doing the
leg
> work the alarm company and central station should be doing. That along
with
> the no caller ID problem is the reason I suggested he take his business
> elsewhere.
>
> "Mark Leuck" <m..leuck@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> > Thats absurd, how is the CS supposed to know some dealer didn't move
that
> > panel to a different location, they HAVE to dispatch. The only real fix
is
> > to change the account number on Leo's panel IF they can't fix the
> > offending
> > panel
> >
> > "Just Looking" <nospam@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> >> It might be time to take your business elsewhere.
> >>
> >> "Leo" <leoPhx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> > and

> >> never

> > other