Re: Major shortcoming in Paradox new panel lineup

-
"tourman" <robercampbell@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Well Mark, I guess you and I will also have to agree to disagree as
> well. To me, this is a backward step and one that will cause clients
> grief. Paradox really blew it this time !!!

I'm sorry but it still seems like a small change to be really upset about,
its a small command change

> I also don't appreciate Paradox simply stopping production of a
> product line on short notice without a replacement product in place.

Now THAT is a different story

> At this point in time, I have perhaps five or six panels in stock.
> When they run out in a week or so,  I don't have a replacement panel
> to use. The ones I do have, I should be keeping as replacement stock
> for service.

Are you sure its not a problem with your distributor? I can't see any
company doing all this

> Time for a vacation for my son. What the hell....we have too many
> customers anyway !! He can do any service work until this shit sorts
> itself out.....:)))
>
> RHC

Ahh the luxury of having too many customers :)