Re: Major shortcoming in Paradox new panel lineup

Well Mark, I guess you and I will also have to agree to disagree as
well. To me, this is a backward step and one that will cause clients
grief. Paradox really blew it this time !!!

I also don't appreciate Paradox simply stopping production of a
product line on short notice without a replacement product in place.
At the moment, there are no Spectra panels to be had, and the new
product replacement is not yet available  at the dealers. What do I
tell a client that comes to me and wants an alarm panel. She's seen
the high end LCD keypads I use, loves them because they are both
attractive as well as easy to use. No cryptic commands, no * plus
number to enter for menus, just arm and disarm with four digits, or
arm with the quick arm button and use a code to disarm. And a simple,
plain English language read out. Plus there isn't even a compatible
LCD keypad made yet for the new line of panels ! And DSC's LCD keypad
doesn't even compare...

At this point in time, I have perhaps five or six panels in stock.
When they run out in a week or so,  I don't have a replacement panel
to use. The ones I do have, I should be keeping as replacement stock
for service.

Time for a vacation for my son. What the hell....we have too many
customers anyway !! He can do any service work until this shit sorts
itself out.....:)))

RHC