Re: Telular Telguard TG-1 & TG-4 Service Pricing

On Thu, 25 Jan 2007 19:57:03 -0600, "Mark Leuck" <m..leuck@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

>> > In other words you're providing "monitoring service"
>>
>> Wrong again, Olson.
>
>Correct, you aren't providing monitoring service however since you are
>offering the devices for sale and are (I assume) activating the units then
>you are a dealer for Telguard and offering their monitoring

And since Telguard 'forwards' the signals derived from the unit that
means RLB has a 3rd party regular monitoring service in his contract
(or so it would seem).   The plot thickens.

>> > and "setup" for customers purchasing Telguard,
>> > Uplink, and AlarmNet communicators.  That
>> > means you'd be deriving revenue (you call it
>> > RMR) from being a "Dealer".
>>
>> Nope.  You're still wrong.

Why is he wrong?

>If you are the dealer then he is correct, even if you aren't you are in
>effect an agent of that dealer
>
>And on a side note it's interesting that the closer one gets to the truth
>concerning you the less words you say in your defense
>
>I shall call this phenomenon 'The Bass Effect"

I shall call his activities illegal, they are subject to Florida law
that requires alarm monitoring resellers to be licensed.

Norm Mugford - do you agree?

>> > Interesting.
>>
>> I'm not surprised.
>
>A perfect 3 word example! Huzzah!

It's really a four word example.  Conjunctions count as two words.