Re: Telular Telguard TG-1 & TG-4 Service Pricing

On Jan 25, 10:25=A0pm, Carnival Midway Hawker <d...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> >> Wrong again, Olson.
>
> >Correct, you aren't providing monitoring service however since you are
> >offering the devices for sale and are (I assume) activating the units th=
en
> >you are a dealer for Telguard and offering their monitoringAnd since Tel=
guard 'forwards' the signals derived from the unit that
> means RLB has a 3rd party regular monitoring service in his contract
> (or so it would seem). =A0 The plot thickens.

Weellllllll ......now see, ya gotta be careful what words you choose,
when you're responding to Fat Ass Bass.

Ya gotta think about whats on his mind every minute of the day and what
 the word "plot" conjures up.