Re: Telular Telguard TG-1 & TG-4 Service Pricing

Actually, I think the monitoring pricing sounds reasonable for the
services. The problem I'm running into right now is that it doesn't
seem to be so easy to find anyone who wants to monitor it with the
Telguard TG-4. I've emailed 8 different alarm monitoring services now
and everyone who responded doesn't want to activate it with the
Telguard unit (at least those who have replied, there's still a few
that haven't replied yet.)

Honestly, it seems kind of weird as it's sold at several of the online
Security/Home Automation companies (and it seems like one of the
easiest solutions to install/configure), yet the alarm monitoring
companies they recommend either use AlarmNet or Uplink - but not the
Telguard systems.

Anyhow, thanks for the responses. Hopefully I can get this straightened
out (since I already bought the unit.)